18513 - 70 Avenue, Surrey BC
About Clayton Park
Clayton Park dates back to 1939 when the first parcel of park was purchased in the area that is now home to the Clayton Hall. The Hall offers a range of programs as well as room rentals for special events. There is also a range out outdoor amenities at the park including:
- A lawn bowling field and hall, which offers lawn bowling leagues and play through the Surrey Lawn Bowling Club.
- Tennis courts
- A playground
- A shared baseball diamond
- A shared soccer field
- A basketball court
- Picnic shelters and tables
- Nature trails that include a looping path through a grove of spectacular Douglas Fir trees. Help care for the forest in Clayton Park by joining a Nature Work Party.
- A pathway that leads through the forest and connects to the Clayton Dog off-leash Park.
Drop-in to a Nature Work Party and get your hands dirty removing invasive plants.
May 13 to August 26, 2017