Use your Recreation Passcard for automatic access to your registered programs, clubs and lessons. The passcard is free of charge and available at the front desk of your recreation facility.
All City of Surrey indoor pools require all patrons to present a Recreation Passcard before entering the facility.
Drop-in participants will also need to present their Recreation Passcard before entering the facility or joining their drop in programs and classes.
Benefits of Having A Recreation Passcard
- Quicker access to our facilities to participate in healthy activities as a member of City of Surrey.
- Register and load your Recreation Passcard online with programs, lessons, drop-in swipe passes, one month or a one year membership. Loading cards is instant and a receipt is emailed to you.
- Improve our service to you based on high use times (i.e. more janitorial and front desk staff, more programs, etc).
- Safety and security improvements when we know who is accessing our facility.
- Should an emergency arise, we have contact information for those using the facility.