Gifts & Donations - Community Wishing Well
Donations for Syrian refugees: Learn how to support Syrian Refugees in Surrey.
Surrey community donations
Donate to, or sponsor the area that is important to you. If you'd like to make a community wish come true, the City of Surrey is accepting donations and sponsorship in the following areas:
- Children and Youth: Improve our programs and services to support the young people of Surrey.
- Seniors: Give opportunities for seniors to be active and involved in community.
- Arts: Provide arts experiences to enrich the community.
- Heritage: Provide opportunities for people to learn about the history of Surrey through the Surrey Museum, Historic Stewart Farmhouse, and the Surrey Archives.
- Special Events: Work with the City of Surrey in hosting our major special events.
- Parks: Contribute to the enjoyment of Surrey's parks.
Surrey is your community and your gift can help us expand services and programs within our growing City. Gifts from corporate sponsors and individual donors contribute to the legacy of future generations. Every gift makes a difference. By donating to this program, you are partnering with your City to ensure that our residents have access to the resources that improve our quality of life. With your help we can do even more.
Charitable tax receipt
Donors receive a charitable tax receipt for any gifts or donations. This receipt can be used for income tax purposes.
Reciprocal sponsorship arrangements are also available. In this situation, sponsor contributions receive appropriate media and marketing recognition based on the level of contribution.
Get more information on how you can make a community wish come true. Contact:
Kerri Van Eaton
Acting Support Services Manager