Neighbourhood Event Equipment
If you are organizing a small neighbourhood event to build local connections and a sense of community, you can access the Neighbourhood Event Equipment to support your project. Borrow equipment from Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Cloverdale Recreation Centre.
Who can borrow Neighbourhood Event Equipment
These equipment kits have been lent to support past events including:
- outdoor poetry readings,
- events in The Grove,
- community celebrations,
- a community garden festival,
- and a variety of public music and arts performances.
Borrowers are responsible for picking up and returning the equipment undamaged and on time. We can’t lend out the kit for the following sorts of activities:
- Individuals or groups for the purpose of private gain.
- Political or partisan activities.
- Exclusive non-public events.
- Events that do not align with the City Values and policies.
North Surrey Neighbourhood Event Equipment
To book the North Surrey equipment, please call the Chuck Bailey Rec Centre front desk at 604-598-5898.
- 600W Portable sound system (including speakers and 8 channel mixer)
- 3 folding tables
- 10 folding chairs
- 2 canopy tents
- Garbage tongs
- Road closure barricades (available only with a City Road Closure permit)
Cloverdale Neighbourhood Event Equipment
Phone the Cloverdale Recreation Centre at 604-598-7960 to check availability and book the equipment for your next event.
- Canopy tent
- 2 folding tables
- Garbage Can
- Large bluetooth speaker
If you have any further questions about the equipment, contact the Neighbourhood Team!