Fire Safety Plan & Review
The Surrey Fire Service have always been proactive in identifying specific hazards posed by commercial occupancies.
That's why we work with Fire Safety companies working on behalf of building/unit owners to ensure all Surrey Fire Safety Plans are reviewed by our Fire Prevention Division.
Fire Safety Plan templates and symbols
All Fire Safety companies and people designing Fire Safety Plans for Surrey buildings must use the approved vital information form, site plan template and symbols.
Remember, as part of the 2006 BC Fire Code, it's the responsibility of the owner, agent or manager of the premises to ensure occupant safety. All Supervisory Staff also must be trained in fire emergency procedures in the Fire Safety Plan before they're given any responsibility for the Surrey building's fire safety.
Review Surrey's guidelines, templates and checklists before you submit your Fire Safety Plan.
- Vital Building Information Sheet
- Site Plan Template
- Site Plan Symbols (ZIP file containing various formats.)
- Developer Guidelines
- Training Checklist
- Fire Safety Plan Review Form
- Construction Fire Safety Plan - Sample
Fire Safety Plan Reviews electronic submission
All Fire Safety Plans must be reviewed and approved by the Surrey Fire Service's Prevention Division.
New! You can now submit your Fire Safety Plan for review online. The online submission is quick and efficient, and available 24 hours a day.
- Approved Fire Safety Plan Companies: Use the button below to electronically submit your Fire Safety Plan for review by the Surrey Fire Service's Fire Prevention Division.
- All Other Submissions: Email your completed Fire Safety Plan Review Form and Fire Safety Plan to email@example.com. To make payment call 604-543-6796.
Learn more about fire prevention in Surrey and other ways you can help the Surrey Fire Service keep Surrey's residents safe.