Goals & Objectives of the Surrey Fire Service
The Surrey Fire Service goals and objectives help us provide the best emergency response possible to our community.
- Provide a timely response for all services through a highly trained, skilled, and efficient force.
- Reduce the incidence of injury, loss of life, and property damage by providing public education programs, fire cause investigation, and prevention services to secure public safety and code compliance.
- Conform to Government Acts, Regulations, City Bylaws, and policies thereby mitigating liabilities/losses to the City's assets attributed to personal, property or environmental litigations.
- Be responsive to local and global economics so that our service model reflects the needs of the community we serve and the changing technologies that influence cost effective delivery of services to recognized standards.
- Acknowledge and seek to balance the interest of private and corporate clients, employees, suppliers and the public at large, taking into account their differing social, cultural and economic characteristics.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity in the conduct of all phases of the Fire Service business.
Learn everything you need to know about working for the Surrey Fire Service .