General Information Guides
The following information guides provide an overview of various requirements of the Surrey Engineering Department. These guides provide general information only, and City bylaws and policies shall take precedence.
List of general guides
All files are in PDF format and will open in new windows.
- Commercial / Industrial and Multi-Family Building Permit
- Construction Over or Near Watercourses
- Designing and Construction Works in Surrey Rights-of-Way
- Engineering Department Fees for City Roads and Right-of-Way-Permits
- Onsite Pre-Damage Meeting for Commercial-Industrial or Multi-Family Residential Site Construction
- Oversize / Overweight Load Permits
- Storm and Sanitary Service Connections
- Requirements for Environmental / Geotechnical Drilling / Monitoring Permits on City Right of Way or Property.pdf
Contact our Engineering Front Counter for details on general information guides.
By eMail: EngWebmail@surrey.ca
By phone: 604 591 4340
By fax: 604 591 8693
By mail: Surrey-Engineering Department Engineering Front Counter
13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8