Request for Quotations
The City invites Quotations from experienced and qualified Contractors for the provision of Cisco UCS computer hardware to be added to an existing Cisco UCS infrastructure and the Professional Services to install and configure the new equipment in the infrastructure.
Quotations must be for the listed equipment and quantities. Refer to Schedule A in RFQ document.
Professional services necessary to implement new hardware into existing UCS infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Attend project meeting with City staff to identify any potential issues or preparation required;
- Unpacking and rack installation of hardware;
- Work with City staff to complete all required power and data connections;
- Perform basic system installation and validation;
- Work with City staff on UCS configuration changes necessary for new equipment to be made operational;
- Work with City staff to complete Final Acceptance testing; and
- Work with City staff to update As Built documentation.
RFQ document for download:
Cisco Computer Equipment (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Quotation (.doc)
Fees and Payments - Pricing Page (.xls)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 27, 2016
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City's Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the "BC Bid Website") and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the "City Website") that will form part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.