The Parks Division is seeking the services of a design consultant with expertise in the design and development of artificial turf fields.
South Surrey Athletic Park (SSAP)
Cloverdale Athletic Park (CAP)
Scope of Work
The total scope of work includes a variety of consultation services extending through 2015. The scope should be thought of in terms of seven parts:
- Comprehensive design services for both fields to happen simultaneously;
- A civil works prequalification process to shortlist potential contractors followed by a tender process to construct the civil works for the field in SSAP.
- A turf carpet prequalification process and tender process to select an artificial turf supply and install team for the field in SSAP.
- Comprehensive contract administration support through the execution of both contracts to construct the field in SSAP through 2014.
- A civil works prequalification process to shortlist potential contractors followed by a tender process to construct the subgrade for the field in CAP.
- A turf carpet prequalification process and tender process to select an artificial turf supply and install team for the field in CAP.
- Comprehensive contract adminstration support through the execution of both contracts to construct the field in CAP through 2015.
RFP document for download:
Consultant Services for the Design of Artificial Turf Fields (.pdf)
Schedule C - Form of Proposal (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 11, 2013
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 15, 2013
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City's Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, a Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.